- Terms and Conditions of Use. Marchez-Vous YS, LLC (“Marchez-Vous YS”) thanks you for visiting this website (“Site”). Site access and usage of its content are subject to the following terms and conditions, and any other terms and conditions that may appear elsewhere on the Site (“Terms”). When you access and browse the Site, you are automatically agreeing that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the Terms.
- Content of the Site. All information, photographic material, products and all other material (whether images, photographs, texts, videos, logos, audio clips, digital downloads, button icons, or any creative expression) (“Materials”), individually and as compiled, and all software contained on the Site is the property of Marchez-Vous YS or its suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. The trademarks “Marchez-Vous YS” and “Marchez-Vous”, the “Marchez-Vous” and Marchez-Vous YS” logos and all other graphic or figurative trademarks or trade dress of Marchez-Vous YS (including logos, graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names of products, services and programs) (“Trademarks”) and the copyright-protected graphic images including, but not limited to, photographs and other visual depictions of Marchez-Vous’s products (“Images”) found on the Site.are the property of Marchez-Vous YS or have been licensed to Marchez-Vous or authorized for our use. By making them available on the Site Marchez-Vous is not granting you any license to utilize these Trademarks and Images. You acknowledge and agree that you have no rights, title, or interest in or to the Trademarks or the Images and that you will not adopt, use, or attempt to register any of the Trademarks or Images or any mark or image confusingly similar to or derived from any of the Trademarks or Images. The reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, of the Trademarks, Images and content of this Site and the sale by any person, for commercial, professional or personal use, is expressly forbidden without our prior written consent.
- Third Party Trademarks. All other trademarks that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Marchez-Vous YS.
- Copying. You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial use related to placing an order or shopping on the Site. Unless you have received from Marchez-Vous YS prior written permission, it is expressly forbidden for you to use this Site, its content and information, including by any linking or framing, for any other purpose.
- Descriptions of Products. Marchez-Vous YS attempts to provide accurate descriptions and visual depictions of all products displayed on the Site. However, Marchez-Vous YS makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of any information or graphic images on the Site. The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. Marchez-Vous YS reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update any information, images, products or software applications at any time without prior notice.
- Availability of Products. The products offered on the Site may not be available or accessible in your particular state or locality. The reference to the products on the Site does not imply or warrant that any specific product will be available at any time in your particular location. Furthermore, Marchez-Vous reserves the right to alter, modify, add or discontinue completely any of the products, temporarily or permanently, at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice and without liability. The products offered for sale and sold through the Site are intended for your personal use only, and not for resale. By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that you are purchasing the products only for personal use. Marchez-Vous, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to fill any orders which it believes are intended for resale.
- Links to/from Other Websites. The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or be accessible through links from other Internet websites on the World Wide Web. Marchez-Vous YS provides and allows such links for your convenience only and is not responsible for the availability of such website, or any content or material contained in or obtained through any such website linked to or from the Site. A link between the Site and another website does not mean that Marchez-Vous YS approves of, endorses, sponsors, or recommends that website. You should use your independent judgment regarding any interactions and communications with any other website. Marchez-Vous YS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other website.
- Security of Electronic Transmissions. Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others, unless there is a special notice that a particular message is encrypted. Sending an e-mail message to Marchez-Vous YS does not create any reciprocal obligation or responsibility of Marchez-Vous YS to you.
- Transmitted Information Not Confidential. Marchez-Vous YS does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through the Site, except for information necessary to complete a purchase by you. All images, photographs, texts, videos, information, materials, suggestions, ideas, comments or any other creative expression sent to Marchez-Vous YS will be deemed non-confidential. By sending Marchez-Vous YS such materials or information you grant Marchez-Vous YS an irrevocable and unrestricted right and license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute and display such item for any purpose without compensation to you. Your name and other personal data information (i.e. address, e-mail address) will not be displayed unless Marchez-Vous YS is required by law to disclose such information, or Marchez-Vous YS obtains your prior consent.
- Monitoring. Marchez-Vous YS has the right but not the duty to monitor and edit or remove any submissions, comments or product reviews (“Submissions”) posted on this Site. Marchez-Vous reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Submission, posting or other data, in whole or in part. You understand and agree that Marchez-Vous has no liability whatsoever if it refuses to post your Submissions or edits, restricts or removes your Submissions.You are solely responsible for the Submissions you post on or through this Site, for their accuracy, and for any consequences of submitting and posting the Submissions. Marchez-Vous YS does not make any representation or warranty regarding any Submissions, and we do not endorse and are not responsible for any information, opinion or content of the Submissions and specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith. You acknowledge that the use of any Submissions is at your own risk. You also further agree that your Submissions will not violate any rights of any third party, including any proprietary rights, and that your Submissions will not contain any unlawful or obscene material or any virus or malware that could affect the operation of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages. MARCHEZ-VOUS YS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ITS FUNCITONALITY OR ITS CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MARCHEZ-VOUS YS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, MARCHEZ-VOUS YS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MARCHEZ-VOUS YS, ITS AGENTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED TO IT OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF, THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE NEGLIGENT OR WE ARE NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and Marchez-Vous YS shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree and consent to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in Los Angeles County, California, and waive any right to object to such jurisdiction and venue for reasons of inconvenience or otherwise.
- Right to Change These Terms and Conditions of Use or Site Content. Marchez-Vous YS may add to, change, or remove any part of these Terms at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms or any terms posted on the Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of and agreement to those changes. Furthermore, Marchez-Vous YS may add, change, discontinue, remove, or suspend any other content posted on the Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- General Provisions. These Terms and any additional terms posted on the Site together constitute the entire agreement between Marchez-Vous YS and you with respect to your use of the Site. Marchez-Vous YS’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right to enforce such provision in any other instance. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms. Marchez-Vous YS may assign its rights or delegate its duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms, each of which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Information Marchez-Vous YS Collects
You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Site or participate in all of its features.
We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the Site, that we receive whenever you shop with Marchez-Vous YS online or in stores, or that you provide to us in any other way, such as email, phone or text. By way of example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, driver’s license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit card, we will also include your account number.
From time to time in connection with surveys, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask for additional information such as designer or product preferences, interests, and your age.
When you visit this Site, we automatically collect anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our Site design, customer service, and promotions.
- How Marchez-Vous YS Uses the Information it Collects
Personal data collected is primarily used for the following purposes: (i) to fulfill your requests for services; (ii) to complete your purchase orders; (iii) to provide, maintain and improve our customer service; (iv) to fulfill any legal obligations such as those relating to accounting, tax, or otherwise required by any court or administrative body of appropriate jurisdiction, (v) to offer products, newsletters, catalogues and brochures, or invitations to events that might be of interest to you; (vi) to keep you apprised of the status of your orders; and (vii) to identify your product and service preferences, in order to notify you of new or additional products, services or promotions that might be of interest to you.
- Others with Whom Marchez-Vous YS Shares Your Information
Processing of your personal data is carried out by internal staff of Marchez-Vous YS and may be shared among all Marchez-Vous YS entities. At times, collected data may be provided to a third party that assists us with the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to (i) manage databases of customer information, (ii) assist in distributing emails, (iii) assist with data collection and marketing, (iv) provide storage and analysis, (v) provide fraud prevention, and (vi) other third party service providers that maximize our business. These third parties are required to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information provided only to perform their obligations under agreements with us
We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Site, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this Site or the public.
- Your Choices Regarding Communications from Marchez-Vous YS
We offer choices about the type of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive catalogs or mail updates from Marchez-Vous YS, please contact us at Marchez- Vous YS, LLC, 9701 Wilshire Blvd, 8th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Service at the number displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site and include your name and address and state one of the following:
“NO MAIL OFFERS”
“NO PHONE OFFERS”
“NO PHONE OR MAIL OFFERS”
You can also opt out of email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
Because customer lists are often prepared well in advance of an offering, you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request to not use your information for marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
Please note that we do not offer an opt out from sharing your nonpublic personally identifiable information about you among the Marchez-Vous YS entities.
- California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information Marchez-Vous YS shares with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Marchez- Vous YS, LLC 9701 Wilshire Blvd, 8th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Service at the number displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
- Cookies, IP Addresses, Pixel Tags & Tracking Technology
A cookie is a small data file stored in your hard drive and allows us to identify which content is of most interest to you. Using cookies we can identify your computer (but not who is using it) upon first accessing the Site, and associate the identification numbers i n the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That information is stored on our secure database. Cookies will remain on the hard drive until user deletes it.
You can also choose not to accept cookies, but this may make it harder to access certain areas of the Site. Cookies can be disabled from your browser if you so choose. More information specific to your browser can be found under your browser’s “help” menu.
The Company uses the IP addresses of visitors to the Site to analyze, aggregate and analyze the traffic using the Site and therefore the number of visitors to the Site itself.
When you visit our Site or read an email from us, we may use pixel tags (also called”clear gifs”) that collect the IP address of the computer opening our page, the URL of the page it is on, the time the page was visited, and the type of browser used, and also notes a cookie value previously entered. You may elect to disable pixel tags on your computer by selecting this preference in your web browser. However, it is possible that this will limit your ability to access or use certain features of the Site.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Site, most frequently visited pages, and to check its proper functioning.
We work continuously to make your experience on our Site an enjoyable one. For this reason we use commercially reasonable technologies to manage and implement the Site, including systems abovementioned. For any further information about these systems, please do not hesitate to contact the following e-mail:.com.
- Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Marchez-Vous YS. Our Site is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13 years of age. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent’s consent.
We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet.
- Links to other Sites
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or be accessible through links from other Internet websites on the World Wide Web. Marchez-Vous YS provides and allows such links for your convenience only and is not responsible for the availability of such website, or any content or material contained in or obtained through any such website linked to or from the Site. A link between the Site and another website does not mean that Marchez-Vous YS approves of, endorses, sponsors, or recommends that website. You should use your independent judgment regarding any interactions and communications with any other website.
- Accessing Your Information
If you are a registered user of the Site, you can update your information (name, address, telephone number and email address) in the “Your Information” section of the “Member’s Area” of the Site, or by contacting us at Salvatore Marchez- Vous YS, LLC, 9701 Wilshire Blvd, 8th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Service at the number displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site. If you have questions about your order, you may check order status by contacting us at the above address or on the Site in the “Your Order” section of the Site.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. Please note, however, that while we implement many security measures on this Site, 100% security cannot be guaranteed.
When we receive a formal written complaint, we will contact the author within a reasonable period of time regarding his or her concerns and attempt to resolve these concerns directly with this individual. If a complainant believes that we have engaged in possible unfair or deceptive practices and legal or regulatory violations in connection with our privacy obligations, he or she may file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission through its website http://www.ftc.gov. We will cooperate with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to resolve any complaint regarding the collection, disclosure, use and retention of personal information that cannot be resolved between the complainant and us.